At Mad Moo’s Ltd, we care about you & the memories that you love to make and keep forever of your loved one. That is why at Mad Moo’s Ltd we strive to make each and every keepsake to the highest quality possible.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your keepsake we want you to let us know within 14 days of receipt so we can either replace your item or offer you a full refund as part of our no quibble 14 day refund policy.
1. You simply pop into Mad Moo’s studio and choose the pottery pieces that you would like to take away and paint from our huge range of shapes.
2. We pack everything you need into a box including: A ‘how to paint your own pottery’ laminated instruction sheet, specialised glaze paints, pallets, special kemper tools for pattern making, stamps, sponges and brushes.
3. Once you have finished painting, pack your pottery shapes back into the box and return to the studio.
4. Mad Moo’s will dip your pottery in a clear glaze and bake it lovingly in her kiln oven to give it a professional glossy finish that is dishwasher safe.
5. You can collect your master pieces one to two weeks later depending on how busy we are.